VISION: A world in which people of horn of Africa live in peace, prosperity, Justice, and have full access to the resources necessary to achieve their human potential.
MISSION: To actively and efficiently contribute to the Eradication of poverty in urban and rural area through dealing with its root causes and devises the appropriate sustainable agriculture, livestock production and agro-business to help the needy to help them. SOADO envisages Somalia as a country in which people can prosper and live peaceful, if there is equitable access to resource, political participation and good governances. A country in which people are equal in front of the law regardless of their social class.
SOADO Core Value
- Accountability – we greatly attach to value accountability to our all stakeholders, within ourselves and all other partner who are working with us now and willing to work with us also.
- Honesty, credibility and transparency – we value and prop up honesty and transparency, credibility in all our endeavors.
- Integrity and commitment- we attach to individuals staff integrity, commitments and in dealing with others in all aspect of our work.
- Equality and respect – we will strive to promote equality in all aspects of our work and in dealing with different gender groups that we do work with.
- Inclusiveness- we value to enhance full participation in our communities we work for and service we do render them
- Non violence- we promote peace and conflict transformation through comprehensive inclusiveness and non violence initiatives.
The primary focus SOADO is: –
- Sustainable agriculture in rural areas
- Emergency humanitarian intervention
- Health and Nutrition intervention
- Education and youth skill training
- Enhancement economic opportunities in rural area
- Nature conservation and eradication of alien species
- Human Rights & good governances.
- Peace promotion and conflict mitigation